💥 FREESOFF Course Library v3.0 | Even Bigger and Better

Didn’t got the access still waiting filled my form

level2 please

Hey all This kind of link does not last for a long time so you have to make a backup as fast as possible

And regarding Import many are having doubt you can refer to this video: How to Bypass MEGA Limit storage (2021) Enjoy up to 15Tb | Pareng Paul TV - YouTube

1 Like

I want level 1 & level 2 courses. Please help @Pishone_David & @Sibijay
Thank You.

Thank you, you’re doing a great job <3

Or just read this in 2 min
𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 | 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝘆𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗠𝗲𝗴𝗮.𝗻𝘇 𝟱𝟬𝗚𝗕 𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

► Create a new mega account with tempmail, verify it and login on your new MEGA account.
► To run the script you first need to add the Google Extension Tampermonkey to your browser.
► Click on the Tampermonkey Icon from your browser and choose the “Create a New Script”-
► This will open up the Script Editor. Delete all of the content that is already prepopulated.
► Now copy the script from the pastebin link below

Mega.nz Script: https://ghostbin.com/paste/Yemck

► And paste it into the Tamper monkey user script section. Then click file & save
Now just make sure that it’s enabled, and you’re all set
► As long as there’s a remaining space in your cloud, you can import any link bypassing the 50GB limit.
► This script work only from imported links.

Happy learning!

Please read the guidelines. Apply through the google form

@Sibijay sir, this is the link i need to copy & paste in the google form right ?

because i did paste this link couple of times & I didn’t get the access please look into ut, it’d be very helpful I need GATE collections very badly sir.

A great place it is. Thanks in advance for the course.

@Sibijay , @Pishone_David sir, this is the link i need to copy & paste in the google form right ?

because i did paste this link couple of times & I didn’t get the access please look into ut, it’d be very helpful I need GATE collections very badly sir.

@Pavan_Ok
Buddy, you’ve already been provided the access details.

2 Likes

Please give me the access of Level 2, I already fill the form.

All requests go through an approval process. If approved you will receive a DM.

If request is not approved you will not receive a response.

Alright, but please approve my request :slight_smile:

If request is not approved you will not receive a response.

@Sibijay The link has stopped working.

Buddy, you need to provide more details. What link?
Forum, Google form, course list, library?

Thanks for the amazing content and work for the community.

1 Like

@Sibijay I filled the form again but right now I am having an interview preparation in the coming next three days can you just please give access to the level two I had already filled the Google form :hugs:it’s very urgent please thank you in advance​:blush: