[FREE CLASS] Guide to Palmistry (May 13, 2022 @ 9:30am IST)

Guide to Palmistry | Discover Palm Lines of Fate & Fortune

Do you believe in fate through your palm? Are you looking to explore a new genre in the world of Astrology?

If you are a true believer in ‘fate’ and want to know the journey of your life on your palm then there is no better space than right here for you!

Welcome to Palm Reading Workshop where you discover the lines of your fate that tell you about your fortune.

Register Here

5 Likes

@Sibijay :sweat_smile: :laughing: Can’t Stop Laughing brother, We also want to share this :rofl: :heart:

@Harish_G Can we start side hustle of this? Will divide 50-50 profit :smile: Will decide who will see girls/womens hand :rofl: then No more Bacherlors :sweat_smile: :+1:

4 Likes

:rofl:

Please share your experiences once you attend the class

2 Likes

Sure, will attend, also send you Gifts & Wedding pics if it works :sweat_smile: :heart: :+1:

1 Like

Money dude… Send me some cash. :money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Yes, Will share when we both make 1st Profit, @Harish_G Save his account no for future :heart: :+1:

1 Like

@Red_Orange I don’t know what to say dude I can’t stop laughing :rofl::joy:

So sad about 90s kids :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Aagr kismat haatho ki lakheero mei hoti, Toh usse bund ni dhoya krte​:rofl::joy::joy:

@Red_Orange Yes dude we can start side hustle of this and soon there won’t be any bachelors :rofl:

2 Likes

I also don’t believe in this stuffs, but for tricks can use to lure others and get married when checking hands :smile:. You can make all sorts of stories and then serve them what u cooked with that. And civil dear, I get ur joke, but openly :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.