Free access to Prowriting Aid for Lifetime

ProWritingAid is the only platform that offers world-class grammar and style checking combined with more in-depth reports to help you strengthen your writing. Our unique combination of suggestions, articles, videos, and quizzes makes writing fun and interactive.

Recommend us to friends. If 10 friends sign up for free accounts, we’ll add a one-year license to your account. If 20 sign up, we’ll add a lifetime license. What have you got to lose?
https://prowritingaid.com/en/Account/Register?rafid=a1moY

@admins Please approve the post, Only if it is helpful to our community and as per community guidelines.

3 Likes

Come on man…
This community is for helping others, not benifiting off them
If you really want to help then share a non ref link

2 Likes

Comeon bro ! why u people only think of yourself if there is anything u are losing? if he is sharing a referal link I don’t think there is anything wrong in it if u don’t want to use then just don’t use it but as long as they are providing value It is Good for community and by Joining through this link u will help him get 1 year license Maybe u don’t need it but he might need it in his work So think it as helping him achieve what he wants in this way also you are supporting community

1 Like

I don’t know why but People just can’t see someone getting benefit even if there are sharing a good thing with them which they didn’t knew about such people are of mindset like if i don’t grow i will not let u grow also …Basically leg pulling mentality crabs :crab:

1 Like

20? are u sure it’s not refer 20 and earn a chance of lifetime, then it may not worth it, or the other 10 must premium signup, and if its me, if I insert referral in some forums, I always add a note this is a referral link, personally, I will feel bad even if I earn something, cuz maybe someone didn’t know what my intention is, and including nonreferral link also (lol I think someone will try my recommended way in other sites like on***ck) anyway, good luck

1 Like