Master the fundamentals of Next.js 13 and the App Router
Next.js - The Full Course provides a in-depth look into the Next.js App Router introduced in version 13.2. It puts React Server Components into practice by building a full-stack application from scratch with PostgreSQL and Prisma.
What will I learn?
- Everything you need to be productive with modern Next.js
- Complex topics explained in 100 seconds
- Design patterns with React Server Components (RSC)
- How to choose optimal rendering strategies
- Dynamic routing and project organization
- Advanced data fetching and caching
- User authentication with Auth.js
- Data modeling with Postgres and Primsa
- How to migrate from previous versions of Next.js
What will I build?
You will build a simple Social Media Platform inspired by sites like MySpace and Facebook where users can befriend each other. The goal of this project is to introduce you to Next’s rendering, data-fetching, and caching strategies.