Learn technical aspects of Figma, such as the basic & advanced skills of creating wireframes and prototyping
This course is for anyone interested in becoming a UX/UI designer, including complete beginners and students who are interested in learning more of the industry-driven skills of Figma.
What I’m going to cover in this course will not only be limited to the technical aspects of Figma, such as the basic & advanced skills of creating wireframes, prototyping, and making use of collaborative tools. Rather, I would like to go beyond that stage and make you feel inspired, and help you discover your further career path in UX/UI. Finding success in your design career especially when you are at the starting stage is extremely difficult.
However, it’s now my job to make you feel proud of your design, be bold about trying some new things, embrace your uniqueness, and make you work hard to get every opportunity that you might face in your future.
- Anyone who wants to start using Figma in their career & get paid for their user experience design skills
- This course is for beginners, newbies & amateurs in the field of UX design
- For anyone that needs to add ‘UX Design’ to their portfolio
- Anyone who wants to learn the essentials of UI & UX Design
- How to begin working as a UX Designer using Figma.
- How to use Figma for Essential UX Design & UI Design
- Able to use Figma for all sorts of Design Work & Projects
- Show how to hand off, collaborate and work with other designers, engineers and partners on your Figma Files
- How to create simple wireframes