[expensive giveaway] i am sharing my quillbot cookie to individuals

RULES -

1. Like The Post

2. DM me, After getting the Cookie Share the screenshot.

Please Note, If anyone breaks the rule or tried changing the Password.

I will logout from my account & the cookies will be deleted. So, be civil & follow the process.

49 Likes

I want cookies of this.

Can you share the cookie? Thank you.

Please share. Thanks.

Have liked the post, waiting for the cookie.

@itiseasy it’ll be a great help if you could please share the cookies for Quillbot. Thank you very much and I really appreciate all the work you do on this forum, helping noobs like me.

1 Like

Hello @itiseasy,

Would you please share the cookies of quillobot?

Thank you

Have liked the post, waiting for the cookie.

thanks a lot, it very nice from you

I have shared the Quillbot Account to everyone who DM me. So read the rules and after the comment, DM Me. I can’t DM you guys.

If you need an account, message me personally. There’s no rocket science in this.

2 Likes

Thank you for your amazing contribution, man! I liked this post. I don’t know how to send you a message. I’m trying to find the option. When I figure it out, I’ll inbox you

Please share the Cookies. Thank you.

Cookies aren’t working because someone tried to change the email id & password of mine. I don’t know what to say but sharing resources is really hard here. Can’t trust anyone.

Anyway, to all the genuine guys who suffered, I will update a new cookie ASAP. I will try to update this thread soon. Please be in touch with the forum.

2 Likes

I have updated a post and it will be live soon with a new thread, have an eye over the new thread and follow the process otherwise it won’t work./.

1 Like

Quillbot premium cookie method is a little different.

When you going to use Quillbot premium cookies After importing the cookies you have to refresh the page. Then You have to press Esc button after 1 or 2 seconds Don’t let the Quillbot website Completely load itself. If the website load completely then it will not work.

Here’s the cookie link - https://up-to-down.net/190244/quillbotcookie

Alternative Link - Paste.ee - View paste IljKG

Both Links are Tested & are 100% working. If it’s not working for you then you’re doing it wrong. Follow the instructions properly & always use a good browser.

4 Likes

Awesome thx @itiseasy

1 Like

Hi @itiseasy,

Thank you for helping us.

Iswor

1 Like

Yes, I really wnt this please.

Bro plzz give me account also plzz

I want Quillbot Cookies