eLearnSecurity - Threat Hunting Professiona free download
Course at a glance
- Establish a proactive defense mentality
- Hunt for threats in your organization’s systems and network
- Use threat intelligence or hypotheses to hunt for known and unknown threats
- Inspect network traffic and identify abnormal activity in it
- Perform memory forensics using Redline, Volatility and a variety of tools to identify in-memory malware
- Use tools such as Sysmon and SilkETW to collect event logs
- Detect advanced hacking techniques such as AMSI bypasses, COM Hijacking and sophisticated/evasive malware
- Use tools such as PowerShell, ELK and Splunk to analyze Windows events and detect attacks such as DCSync, Kerberoasting and obfuscated PowerShell commands
- Access to dedicated forums
Note : Download it before expired.
Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
freesoff have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.