EatTheBlocks : build 30 ethereum dapps with solidity, truffle and web3

Hello Can anybody shares this complete course. I really need it. Thanks alot for the help.

Sales Link : EatTheBlocks : build 30 ethereum dapps with solidity, truffle and web3

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Build 30 Ethereum Dapps with Solidity, Truffle and Web3

Thanks alot alot brother. Your’re a life saver. Thanks again. BroI just want to know is it a full course. Hope you don’t mind.

Hello bro sorry to disturb you again. I just want to ask , do you have a mega link of it because the files are to large and my internet is slow due to which it’s a very long process and download broke several times by now. Due to which I have to start again and again the same issue occur.
If you have or can make a mega link and share it, it will be really really helpful because It can be start from where it breaks. Hope you don’t mind. I’m really sorry but I need it urgently.

Dude. Your connection is slow. Even if its on Mega, your download speed will not change.

Yes I know that brother, on mega I don’t have to install from the start unlike in IDM. Hope you understand my point. On mega, the point where you stop the download , you can start it again from there at any other day and the most important thing is that on mega the link don’t break that’s why I used Mega Desktop App, and asking for a mega link. Hope you understand.

If you can share a mega link brother of this course it will be very very helpful fro me as I’m new to the forum.I have searched the internet for it but only your site have it. If you can make a mega link and share it I’ll appreciate.

I really sorry again to annoy you and @sherma for this. But I urgently need it. If you can kindly let me know.

Sorry but I don’t have this link.

ok no problem. Thanks for letting me know.

@Ali_Hassan7 Please read the updated rules

1 Like

Request addressed. Julien Klepatch - Dapp 30 - Build 30 Ethereum Dapps with Solidity, Truffle and Web3 - #2 by kaka22