Build fullstack React.js applications with Node.js, Express.js & MongoDB (MERN) with this project-focused course.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to connect ReactJS with NodeJS, Express & MongoDB
- Build an entire project from scratch!
- Refresh the basics about ReactJS, NodeJS, Express and MongoDB
- Learn how to implement Authentication & Authorization
- Add File Upload to ReactJS + Node/ Express Applications
- Basic knowledge about ReactJS is required
- ReactJS Hooks knowledge is recommended
- Basic knowledge about Node, Express and MongoDB is recommended but not a must-have
- NO expert React knowledge or MERN knowledge is required
Building fullstack applications (i.e. frontend + backend) with the MERN stack is very popular - in this course, you will learn it from scratch at the example of a complete project!
MERN stands for MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node.js - and combined, these four technologies allow you to build amazing web applications.
In this course, we’ll build an entire project and you will learn how these different technologies work together step by step . We’ll first have a look at all the individual building blocks, so that we then can also combine them all into one amazing application by the end of the course.
This course also doesn’t stop after the basics - instead, you’ll also learn how to add file upload, authentication, authorization and how to deploy your application in different ways to different hosting services.
This course is taught by two instructors - Max (React.js, Node/ Express) and Manuel (MongoDB) who have years of experience of working with these technologies and teaching them to other people. We took and combined our experiences to deliver you the best possible MERN stack course you can find out there.
Download : Here
Decryption Key : SOcavcYCyx4Y1hAhkNO3jQ
Some Interesting Topics:
Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
freesoff have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.