The SecurityTube Metasploit Framework Expert, or SMFE, is an online certification on the Metasploit Framework. This course is ideal for penetration testers, security enthusiasts and network administrators. The course leading to the certification exam is entirely practical and hands-on in nature. The final certification exam is fully practical as well and tests the student’s ability to think out of the box and is based on the application of knowledge in practical real life scenarios.
Topics to be taught include:
- Metasploit Basics and Framework Organization
- Server and Client Side Exploitation
- Meterpreter – Extensions and Scripting
- Database Integration and Automated Exploitation
- Post Exploitation Kung-Fu – Exploring the system, Privilege escalation, Log deletion and AV / Firewall bypass
- Token stealing and impersonation, Backdoors and Rootkits, Pivoting and Port forwarding, Railgun and Custom Scripting, Backdoor an Executable
- Writing Metasploit Modules – Auxiliary and Exploit
- Exploit research with Metasploit- Buffer Overlows, SEH etc.
- Social Engineering Toolkit (SET) and Armitage
- Scenario Based Hacking using Metasploit