A beginners guide to learn Machine Learning (including Hands-on projects – From Basic to Advance Level)
- Learn how to use NumPy, to do fast mathematical calculations in machine learning.
- Learn what is Machine Learning and Data Wrangling in machine learning.
Basic knowledge of Who this course is for:
Beginners who want to become a data scientist scripting and programming
Basic knowledge of python programming
This course has 5 parts as given below:
- Introduction & Data Wrangling in machine learning
- Linear Models, Trees & Preprocessing in machine learning
- Model Evaluation, Feature Selection & Pipelining in machine learning
- Bayes, Nearest Neighbors & Clustering in machine learning
- SVM, Anomalies, Imbalanced Classes, Ensemble Methods in machine learning
- Beginners who want to become a data scientist