[Download] Kundan Kishore Trading Course

A COMPLETE COURSE ON THE INDIAN STOCK MARKET

A course curated by Kundan Kishore for investors and traders of India

Course Specifications

Investing + Trading

Learn both Investing and trading techniques in ten different sections, along with case studies.

90+ Video Lessons

The course consists of a total of 64 videos covering all the topics of the course in detail.

Assessments

Interactive assessments included in the form of the quiz at the end of every section to self-test your learning.

Live doubt clearing

A minimum of four doubt clearing sessions for every participant over weekends through webinars.

CURRICULUM

SALES PAGE: https://bit.ly/kundankishorecourse

DOWNLOAD: HERE

Decryption Key

x2m9QhOjFyUS2cBJFXualA

Zip password (if needed): Freesoff.com

8 Likes

Thanks akash
Great share bhai :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here is the link for Unzipped files: MEGA LINK

Please LIKE :blue_heart: to keep me motivated to post more stuff like this.

11 Likes

man thank u soo much man

What is the password for unzipping the files???

link isn’t working>???

Zip password not working bro…and the unzipped link is dead…Please help us out bro

LINK UPDATE 2.0

I HAVE UPDATED THE LINK, DOWNLOAD IT SOON, LINKS GETTING REMOVED IN FEW HOURS

MEGA LINK

Comment if the link is dead again

6 Likes

do not download zipped files, use the link given in update 2.0, like the topic if this helped you

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing team

1 Like

thank you bro, much appreciated.

@Akash zip password is not working

please take out some time to read previous comments too, there is already a solution to your problem!

1 Like

Bro please someone help with " Comprehensive Guide to Financial Markets, Investing &Trading". I have downloaded the three partial zip files but it requires password. Can anyone tell me the password. Also, the discussion is closed there, so I am seeking help here. Please help.

An alternative link to the unzipped files will also be helpful. Comprehensive Guide to Financial Markets, Investing &Trading

Link isn’t working bro. Can you please share an alternate link?

Is that a udemy course?

https://mega.nz/folder/IEoBlKwZ#OZa2JWJ1MyhbjMwG_jpT1A

1 Like

Yes it is Udemy Course. I downloaded the three 7z files, but is asking for password. I tried “freesoff.com” and “Freesoff.com” as passwords, but they did not work. Kindly tell me the correct password or is there a link to files without password for this course: Comprehensive Guide to Financial Markets, Investing &Trading - Free Courses - Freesoff.com - Free Courses, Software and Useful Methods

I am asking for help in this page (Kundan Kishore Trading Course) because that page (Comprehensive Guide to Financial Markets, Investing &Trading) is closed for any further discussion.