Learn to Secure website traffic using HTTPS by installing a FREE Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate!
- Distinguish between different types of SSL Certificates
- Create and Configure a basic droplet on Digital Ocean
- Install a Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
- Fix the Google “Not Secure” Warning on any website that contains input forms.
- Install LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Configure Name Servers
- Students will require an internet connection and PC or MAC Computer System.
- Terminal for MAC or PuTTY for Windows
In the modern internet age, delivering web content over a secure protocol has become essential.
Since January 2017, Google attaches a warning label to any website that does not secure sensitive web page content by delivering it using HTTPS. This includes web pages that contain forms asking for usernames, passwords, credit cards and other sensitive information.