What you’ll learn
- Learn Ethical Hacking from scratch & All 5 phases of Penetration Testing
- Setting up your Hacking Lab: Kali Linux and Virtual Machines (Works with Windows/Mac/Linux)
- Create additional virtual vulnerable machines that we can practice our attacks on
- Create trojans, viruses, keyloggers for ethical hacking
- Learn how to bypass Firewalls & Intrusion Detection System with Advanced Scanning
- Learn how to crack Wireless Access Point passwords
- No programming or hacking knowledge required. We teach you from scratch!
- Mac / Windows / Linux – all operating systems work with this course!
HACKING LAB – In this section we are building our own lab where we can perform our attacks (You will be able to use your Mac, Windows, Linux operating systems don’t worry!).
- Downloading Virtual Box & Kali Linux
- Creating Our First Virtual Machine
- Installing Kali Linux Operating System
- 5 Stages Of A Penetration Test
- Navigating Through Kali Linux System
- Creating Files & Managing Directories
- Network Commands & Sudo Privileges In Kali
SCANNING – This is where things get real.
- Detecting Version Of Service Running On An Open Port
- Filtering Port Range & Output Of Scan Results
- What is a Firewall/IDS ?
- Using Decoys and Packet Fragmentation
- Security Evasion Nmap Options
- Note: Time To Switch Things Up!
- Python Coding Project – Port Scanner
EXPLOITATION & GAINING ACCESS – This is the exciting part of the course. This is where we attack and gain access to the target machines. Throughout this section, we will be covering many different vulnerabilities and different targets.
- Website Penetration Testing Theory
- HTTP Request & Response
- Information Gathering & Dirb Tool
- Burpsuite Configuration
- ShellShock Exploitation
- Command Injection Exploitation
- Getting Meterpreter Shell With Command Execution
SOCIAL ENGINEERING – This is something we cover in almost every section.
- much much more!
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online course on hacking and security skills! Have a look at the course outline video to see all the topics we are going to cover, all the projects we’re going to build, and all the techniques you’re going to learn to become a top ethical hacker and penetration tester!
See you inside the courses!
Who this course is for:
- Any developer looking to secure their computer systems from hackers