Deep Learning Networks: Basics & Codes (A-Z Package)- From Human Augmentation, BCI to Adversarial Quantum Networks.
- Basics of AI and fundamentals of deep learning in AI using Python (Keras and TensorFlow)
- Deep Machine Learning codes for training and testing in Python for different applications
- How to use Data Augmentation and Transfer Learning Techniques in Deep Learning using Keras and TensorFlow
- TensorFlow Quantum for training and testing of Quantum Neural Networks (Python)
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
AI is an enabler in transforming diverse realms by exploiting deep learning architectures.
The course aims to expose students to cutting-edge algorithms, techniques, and codes related to AI and particularly the deep learning routines. This course encompasses multidimensional implementations on the themes listed below;
Deep Learning: A subset of Artificial Intelligence
Big Data is Fueling AI.
How to model a problem in AI using datasets in Python (Keras & TensorFlow Libraries).
Data Augmentation in Deep Learning Networks.
How to use Transfer Learning in Deep Learning Networks.