[DOWNLOAD] [email protected] All courses

I found these mega links somewhere else and there was lot of bs websites for Ad traffic, I extracted the links and made the paste. Make sure you backup them all quickly. If the links get dead do tell me I have the proper backup. I will keep updating with new links.

HERE: https://pastelink.net/ALGoXPertALL989898
pass: Forfreesoffmembers

20 Likes

Can u download one paid course in Udemy?

thank you for this bro! :grin: :+1:

please put this link for a day, as many of us can download it.

If you can tell the name of the course, I can try to find it out on web and see if it is available anywhere.

2 Likes

I am currently trying to put all the above folders in Dropbox and other DSA courses too so that everyone can view or download them without any limits.

I will keep updating this thread.

4 Likes

Not working. Showing Error 404 Not Found

Alright I am uploading it somewhere else.

3 Likes

yess please would appreiacte

1 Like

This is part 1

Part 1([email protected] ) 1. Coding Interview Questions_copy.zip

7 Likes

This is part 2

Click here: Gofile - Free file sharing and storage platform
Gofile link pass: ForFreesoffguys
Zip pass: ALGOEX2

5 Likes

Thank You very much.
People like you help in keeping good communities like this one running.

Expecting more useful and greater resources from you.

2 Likes

This is part 3

Click here

3 Likes

Thanks a lot man!:pray::pray:
You mean a lot to this community.

1 Like

For Part-2 it says wrong password. Could you please check and confirm the same?

Your help in this matter is highly appreciated.

I just tried to extract it , its correct. Make sure you ignore all the errors and use 7zip, and select “Extract here”. If it still shows an error, then not to worry I am thinking to make a shared google drive with selective emails so that everyone can watch them online or download it Gdrive itself.

How could we request access to join the select emails group, sir? I would be interested to watch online if possible

Thanks a bunch for these, man! Really appreciate it!

Thank you kind sir!! :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face: :ok_hand:t4: :+1:t4: :100: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

SYSTEM DESIGN FUNDAMENTALS _ GAURAV SEN

**Best course to brush up all the fundamentals required to crack any interview. May not be the complete course, but 99 percent of material is there. No password for zip, just extract it.