Depesh Mandalia - 7 Figure Meta Ads Playbook (2022 Update)

https://www1.bpmmethod.com/7-figure-map
----posted on freesoff.com----
Download
Password: doozy

11 Likes

Good post :slight_smile:

freesoff has been offline and some of my post are gone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah…it was exactly what happened.

1 Like

this problem is there

3 Likes

marking it as favorites, making a copy on google drive and downloading that copy would still have same issue.

2 Likes

does this download has missing modules?

I am just asking to check if this is worth being download or are there missing videos.

1 Like

You can go ahead and download. Its separated into 3 compressed files you have to download the 3 and extract the first file which will go on and continue to 2 and 3. Files complete.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing but please this isn’t working for me. Can you help get it in Mega?
Thanks for everything

I don’t do mega because I don’t have a premium account.

If someone is willing to donate one for the forums, I’ll gladly upload everything there :slight_smile:

Hey, just wanted to ask:

What’s the best way to unzip these files on Mac? When I use Unarchiever, I have to do it individually by parts and it skips unzipping the first file of every part.

Thanks!

Rename the .rar file to .zip and unpack as normal. Nothing happens if this is done correctly and even if the files are passworded, you don’t have any issues.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Thank you very much :pray:

I tried this but I am still having the same issue, it doesn’t extract the FIRST file of every part. Wondering if there is another solution…