Only 3 Years Left to Avoid Climate Catastrophe: UN Report
– Almost every country will have to make voluntary and rapid emissions cuts to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius.
Honda, GM to Co-Develop Affordable Electric Vehicles
– Honda and GM’s new vehicles could go on sale in the US in 2027.
WhatsApp Testing Archived Chats Feature for Windows Users
– WhatsApp for Windows beta version 2.2213.3.0 has introduced the archived chats feature.
Windows 11 Security, Accessibility Features Announced by Microsoft; File Explorer to Gain Tabbed Support
– Microsoft is also making it easier to switch between Windows 11 and Windows 365.
Ukraine Crisis: Intel Becomes Latest Western Tech Firm to Suspend Business in Russia
– IBM too had suspended shipments as Ukraine urged US cloud-computing and software companies to cut off business with Russia.
Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai Freed From Questioning in Google ‘Incognito’ Privacy Suit
– Tens of billions of dollars in damages are at stake for Google in the proposed class-action case.
Honor MagicBook X 14, MagicBook X 15 Laptops With Up to Intel Core i5 Processor Launched in India
– Under a limited-period offer, Honor MagicBook X 14 price in India begins at Rs. 39,990, while the Honor MagicBook X 15 starts at Rs. 38,990.
Fire-Boltt Incredible Smartwatch Announced in India, to Go on Sale Starting April 8: Price, Specifications
– Fire-Boltt Incredible has been listed on Amazon for Rs. 3,999.
Sennheiser CX, CX Plus True Wireless Earphones With Up to 27 Hours Battery Life Launched in India
– Sennheiser CX Plus and CX true wireless earbuds will be available in India starting at Rs 10,990.
Goldman Sachs to Launch Over-The-Counter Ether Options Trading Soon
– The Wall Street investment bank recently traded its first over-the-counter Bitcoin option with Galaxy Digital.
Rainbow Six Mobile Announced, Ubisoft Opens Registration on Android and iOS
– Rainbow Six Mobile closed alpha is expected to begin in the coming weeks.
Timex Fit 2.0 Smartwatch With Square Dial Launched in India at Rs. 5,995
– Last year, Timex had launched a variant of the Timex Fit 2.0 with a circular dial.
Flipkart Forays Into Healthcare Sector With New Flipkart Health+ App
– Flipkart Health+ app is available on Google Play and is expected to launch on iOS soon.
Starbucks Plans to Enter the NFT Market in 2022, Interim CEO Howard Schultz Reveals
– Schultz said Starbucks’ NFT ambitions will be realised in 2022.
Tata Motors Plans Longer-Range Electric Vehicles in 2 Years With New Design
– EVs make up only 1 percent of total car sales in India.
Koo Adds Voluntary Self-Verification via Government-Issued ID Cards: Here’s How to Verify Your Account
– Verified profiles on Koo will display with a green tick mark next to the profile name.
OnePlus Nord 2 5G Allegedly Explodes Again in India, User Reports on Twitter
– OnePlus has not yet responded to the incident.
Mi Fan Festival 2022: Xiaomi Brings Big Discounts on Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G, Redmi Smart TV X43, More
– Redmi 10 price, originally set at Rs. 10,999, starts at Rs. 9,899 during the sale.
Boult Audio Airbass XPods Pro TWS Earphones With Environmental Noise Cancelling Launched in India
– Boult Audio Airbass XPods Pro price in India is set at Rs. 1,199, as part of an introductory-period offer.
Samsung Galaxy S22 FE, Galaxy S23 Series Tipped to Feature MediaTek SoCs in Asia: Report
– Samsung Galaxy S22 FE and Galaxy S23 series could be the first S-series phones to feature MediaTek SoCs.
The U.S. Treasury Department imposed sanctions on Hydra on Tuesday, the same day German law enforcement authorities disrupted the world’s largest dark web marketplace as part of a coordinated operation in cooperation with U.S. authorities.
Read: U.S. Treasury Department Sanctions Russia-based Hydra Darknet Marketplace
Block admits a data breach involving a former employee who accessed Cash App U.S. customers’ information.
Read details: Block Admits Data Breach Involving Cash App Data Accessed by Former Employee
Ukraine warns of a new wave of cyberattacks aimed at hacking users’ Telegram messenger accounts, and also attributed another social engineering campaign to Russia-based #hacking group Armageddon with ties to the FSB.
Details: Ukraine Warns of Cyber attack Aiming to Hack Users' Telegram Messenger Accounts
Watch out!!! Hackers spread malicious Android apps under the guise of seemingly harmless shopping apps to target customers of eight Malaysian banks.
Read details: Hackers Distributing Fake Shopping Apps to Steal Banking Data of Malaysian Users