Kryptor is free and open-source file encryption software for Windows, Linux, and macOS. Kryptor is licensed under GPLv3.
Main Features :
- File encryption using XChaCha20 (default), XSalsa20, or AES-CBC with 256-bit keys.
- Key derivation using the Password Hashing Competition winner Argon2.
- A unique encryption key per file derived from a password and/or key file.
- Secure key file generation. Alternatively, any file type can be used as a key file.
- Optional anonymous renaming of encrypted files and folders.
- Memory encryption to protect sensitive data in memory.
- Password sharing support using libsodium Sealed Boxes (Curve25519, XSalsa20-Poly1305).
- Built-in password and passphrase generator. Auto clear clipboard after copying passwords.
- Customization of settings such as encryption algorithm, Argon2 parameters, light/dark theme, etc.
- Can be run offline and no account is needed. By default, there are automatic checks for updates, but this can be disabled.
DOWNLOAD FROM - https://kryptor.co.uk/Downloads.html