Python Bootcamp: Go From Zero To Hero In Python 3
What you’ll learn
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
Course content :
- Course Overview
- Python Setup
- Python Object and Data Structure
- Python Comparison Operators
- Python Statements
- Methods and Functions
- Milestone Project - 1
- Object Oriented Programming
- Modules and Packages
- Errors and Exceptions Handling
- Milestone Project - 2
- Python Decorators
- Python Generators
- Advanced Python Modules
- Web Scraping with Python
- Working with images with Python
- Final Capstone Python Project
- Advanced Python Objects and Data Structures
- Bouns Material - Introduction to GUIs
- Appendix: Older Python 2 Material
- Bouns Section: Thank you!
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most requested skills of 2018!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward, course for the Python programming language on Udemy! Whether you have never programmed before, already know basic syntax, or want to learn about the advanced features of Python, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Python 3. (Note, we also provide older Python 2 notes in case you need them)
With over 100 lectures and more than 20 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned! This course includes quizzes, tests, and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio!
This course will teach you Python in a practical manner, with every lecture comes a full coding screencast and a corresponding code notebook! Learn in whatever manner is best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python installed on your computer, regardless of your operating system, whether its Linux, MacOS, or Windows, we’ve got you covered!
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Number Data Types
- Print Formatting
- Built-in Functions
- Debugging and Error Handling
- External Modules
- Object Oriented Programming
- File I/O
- Advanced Methods
- Unit Tests
- and much more!
You will get lifetime access to over 100 lectures plus corresponding Notebooks for the lectures!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back. Plus you will keep access to the Notebooks as a thank you for trying out the course!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Python in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
Download : Here
Some Interesting Topics:
Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
freesoff have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.