Yes, you read it correctly – Cisco Live for Free!
Hope this email finds you all well and surviving lockdown.
CISCO LIVE 2020
For those that don’t know – what is Cisco Live ?
CL is an event that has deep-dives, learning sessions, all about the latest and greatest, and all existing technologies in the Cisco portfolio.
Usually, Cisco Live takes place in regions, last one in Europe was in Barcelona, which presented a bit of a travel problem
In light of the current pandemic, the next Cisco Live (USA) is being delivered virtually – and is FREE to register to anyone!
There are loads of sessions around pretty much every Cisco architecture and product. It is in US West Coast Timezone, so starts at 5pm in the UK on Tuesday 2nd & Wednesday 3rd June
One of the great benefits for Cisco Live, is the ability to search the archive of all previously delivered content – want to find out how to do something, or how something works – it’ll be in the library, it’s a massive technical and business resource.
- Keynotes with Cisco executives and industry thought leaders
- Innovation Talks outlining the future of Cisco technology
- Snapshots of inspiration from entrepreneurs, authors, artists and more
- IT leadership strategies and tactics to apply to today’s challenges
- Interactive opportunities with Cisco experts and your peers
- Technical education and training, demos, and expert-led sessions
Register today to get:
- Access to the On-Demand Library including 250+ new technical education sessions on June 4
- Networking with your peers – Coming Soon
- Content catalog, scheduling tool, and session recommendations – Now Available
- Cisco Live Mobile App – Now Available
Go here to register for this event: Here
Scroll down to Register Now – that’s it! Free access.