Cali Move ( COMPLETE CALISTHENICS Level 1-5)

Hi guys!
I’ve been thinking a lot these days to start calisthenics and I came across this course, although I do have their mobility program and I can share that if someone wants, but I need a calisthenics program, does someone has it, If yes, Plz share it, If you can. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m on their website https://www.calimove.com/p/training.

Are you referring to the Complete Calisthenics Training?

Does this mean any Calisthenics trainings program would do or do you want the Cali Move - Calisthenics Training program?

2 Likes

I found there floating around the internet…

• Chris Heria - THENX Calisthenics Training
  • Calisthenics 101 Supreme Bodyweight Training & Fitness
  • Capoeira Calisthenics From Beginner To Advanced
  • Calisthenics Kingz - Chiseled In 30
3 Likes

yeah, I’m referring to that particular course, Thanks for the help

oh thanks, but If u really have Cali move- calisthenics training program that would be grateful. Otherwise, the courses u mentioned that u can share, I have gotta do some digging on which what I want, If I’ll be choosing from them. Thanks for your help Sibijay.

1 Like

Try these and let me know if any help.

7 Likes

Thanks for the courses, I liked Then x course more :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi Sibijay - How to find whether the course stuffs that we look for is available in internet like you found and shared some share. Is there a search method to find existing mega links. Appreciate your guidance :slight_smile:

1 Like

I normally google it and look around other websites for courses/information that would be helpful for us. If possible I repack them for freesoff (i.e. remove unwanted files, reindex the files correctly, etc.)

4 Likes

Than you bro… Thanks for all the great stuffs that you do for the community… cheers ~

2 Likes

Hi, Sibijay can you pls search for some other program as THENX one doesn’t provide a proper workout schedule from beginner to advance. The one which follows a proper order.
Thank you

1 Like

Hi Sibijay,
By any chance you could find calimove complete calithenics level 1-5 or in the name of sven and el eggs complete calisthenics level 1-5 it circulate in the internet which few are selling it at 45-60$ range.
If you could help to find the same it be great.

Heiden,
Whether you could make it to get it

Yes, I want their Mobility Course. Can share the link of mega drive of their mobility program.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like