Are you thinking how to automatically enroll a free course to your Udemy account?
Well, I got a solution for you!
Requirement: Udemy account
Note: Before using this delete all saved creditcards/Payment Methods or its will drain all your money. (Not all the udemy courses are free)
This is not maked by me. Its maked by fakeid30 on github.
Github Repo: Repostories (Update will be there)
First of all, Lets download the required thing.
You need python 3.8.0+. If your python version is under that, uninstall the currenct version and download the latest version
Automatic Udemy Enroller (Important)
After you’ve downloaded both, Lets get into the process
- Extract the rar files.
- Open the folder and run requirements.py or open command prompt then specify your Automatic udemy enroller and then do python requirements.txt (Make sure you’ve add python to PATH and install pip).
- Let it install the requirement to run the program.
- Choose your browser (In my case is chrome)
- Enter your udemy email.
- Enter your password (Its invisible)
- Enter your zipcode (just type random zipcode)
- Choose your laguanges and category (Press enter if you choose all laguange and category)
- Choose to save your settings or not.’
- Its will automatically scrape udemy links from tutorialbar
- It will automatically enroll free course for you! (If the bot recognize the course is paid or already enrolled, the bot will skip it).