Blue Team Training Cyber Security and Incident Response
- How to Secure your SSH and FTP Servers
- Detect and Identify Email Phishing attacks
- Create KeyLogger
- How to Use snort IDS and Sguil
- Detect Malwares in your network
- Detect DNS fast Fluxing domains
- Phishing Campaigns for Pentesting
- Reverse Engineering
- PaloAlto Networks Firewall
- IPsec for FTP traffic
- Protect and Defend against CSRF Attack
- Cookie Security Via Http only and Secure Flag
- Insecure Direct Object Refrence Vulnerability
Download : Here
Decryption Key : cVknk3jbA8G25hFZIcD6gw
Disclaimer: No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.
- For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
freesoff have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.