Amazon DynamoDB is a fully managed NoSQL database solution hosted on the AWS cloud. Learn how to leverage this solution to build scalable, high-performance applications.
This is a comprehensive 19 hour deep-dive that will give you an expert-level understanding of Amazon DynamoDB.
In this course students are taken from little to no Database experience, through to a deep-dive or advanced level of knowledge. The course initially introduces key concepts such as SQL and NoSQL databases, in addition to Python and JSON which are used throughout the lab sections of the course. Over the 18 hours of course content the basic usage and inner workings of DynamoDB is introduced via theory and lab based lessons. Each lesson is between 5 and 20 minutes and you can watch along as as lessons are completed on-screen, or follow along using the course resources provided with each lesson.
- SQL Introduction and NoSQL family overview
- Python and JSON 101 - for those without a Developer background
- Core Concepts - Table and Item structure
- Console and CLI overview and introduction
- Performance, Security, Logging and Monitoring
- Effective data modelling & evolution
- Conditional and Update Expressions - Scaling at a DB level
- Partitions - understanding & leveraging
- Indexes - how they work, using them effectively and advanced use-cases
- Triggers - using streams & lambda for server less event driven response
- Federated access - cognito & web identity access
- Export & Import, Replication & DR
- Using EMR & Hive for SQL querying of DyanmoDB data
This course has something for everyone, whatever your DynamoDB skill level.
----posted on freesoff.com----
Click to show your appreciation