Any Themeforest Premium WordPress Themes and Codecanyon Plugins for only $2

Kindly check your inbox.

Hi do you have this one available?

Kindly check your inbox :slight_smile:

@Dos_Pordos is a legit seller. He delivers and supports you all the way. Thank you for my Theme and vpn access bro! :handshake: :+1: :handshake: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for the trust @mrshoes :slight_smile:

I really appreciate your positive feedback. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be honest, i havenโ€™t really purchased anything from @Dos_Pordos yet, due to medium of payment issues. But from what i have seen so far on this plateform, the way he goes out of his way to help, and with all is contributions. i would say he is one of the most trusted person on here. Please, do go ahead and do any transaction with him without having doubt, because he would over exceed your expectations๐Ÿ˜„

3 Likes

Itโ€™s so nice of you @Millernioh :heart: :heart: :heart:

FREESOFF is helping me personally especially the free courses so as a way of thank you I share what I can share also to the community :slight_smile:

1 Like

do you have essential theme with demo import ? recent one ?

Hey,
Can I have this theme?

1 Like

Kindly check your inbox :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This is what you are loiking?

I have the version 3.0.3 (26 September 2022)

1 Like

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Only for today I am giving away free Themeforest WP Theme and Codecanyon Plugin free for the next 5 person who will comment.

Hurry post the link of theme or plugin you need :slight_smile:

Only Themeforest and Codecanyon link is accepted.

ONE ITEM PER PERSON ONLY

2 Likes

Hi bro, can I get this one?

1 Like

Thanks for the giveaway, Can you have a look at this: Ultimate Affiliate Pro - Affiliate Plugin for WordPress & WooCommerce by azzaroco (codecanyon.net)

1 Like

Mindtech โ€“ IT Solutions & Services Company Elementor Template Kit by baliniz (themeforest.net)

Thanks for the giveaway

DONE

DOWNLOAD HERE

1 Like

Kindly check your inbox :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: