Learn Kotlin Android App Development And Become an Android Developer. Incl. Kotlin Tutorial and Android Tutorial Videos
What you’ll learn
- Learn the core Android app development and Kotlin skills to build real Android apps.
- Learn how to target current and older versions of Android when writing your apps.
- Understand how to create Android apps using Kotlin.
- Be able to apply for Android app development roles.
- A Windows computer, a Mac, or a Linux machine so that the free Google Android Studio tool can be downloaded and install (full instructions included).
- An open mind to learn something new and exciting which may make a huge difference in your future career.
- Everything else needed to write apps for Android 8 Oreo with Kotlin is already included in the course.
What do you get in this course?
In this course, you will discover the power of Android app development, and obtain the skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as a software developer. You’ll also have a head start over other developers using obsolete tools and earlier versions of Android.
Android is continually being updated and you’ll learn how to target but users of current versions of Android and older versions as well.
With this course, you get the best of both worlds. You’re taught to write code for Android that works with the current version and older versions of Android by using the AppCompat library. That way, the apps you build will work with more versions of Android, giving you access to a wider audience of users.
Starting is easy because no previous programming experience is needed. NONE! If you do have it, great. Or maybe you just want to brush up on your Android development skills, and that’s fantastic too.
The course is presented using a combination of video, slides and diagrams, all designed to teach you everything you need to know.
Download : Here
Decryption Key : 6QX3_PtCnpdr0FD9Hrsejw