Amazon FBA Course for Beginners 2020 (Private Label Product)
Amazon FBA Course (Private Label) - Beginner to Advanced
In This Course You will Learn ;
- Business models in Amazon
- Amazon FBA road map
- How much budget do you need?
- Product Research Tools
- Competition Analysis
- Keyword Research
- Google and Price Trends
- Profit Margin Calculation
- Product Idea Table
- How to decide to sell a product
- How to list your product
- How to find Suppliers
- Contact Suppliers
- Amazon A9 Algorithm
- Launch Strategies
- Giveaway products
- PPC campaigns
Amazon FBA Guide for Beginners 2020 :
- Let Amazon pick, pack, and ship your orders
You sell it, Amazon ship it. Amazon has one of the most advanced fulfillment networks in the world. With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you store your products in Amazon’s fulfillment centers, and Amazon pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. FBA can help you scale your business and reach more customers.
- The benefits of Amazon FBA
Your products are eligible for Amazon Prime FREE Two-Day Shipping, FREE Shipping, and more.
Prime members love FREE Two-Day Shipping, and all Amazon customers can get free shipping on eligible orders. When you list products for FBA, they are eligible for free shipping, too. Qualified FBA listings are displayed with the Prime logo, so customers know that Amazon handles packing, delivery, customer service, and returns.
Customers get Amazon’s trusted customer service and returns.
FBA leverages the Amazon customer service network stretching around the globe, managing customer inquiries, refunds, and returns for your FBA orders.
- FBA customer support: Customers can contact our customer support via phone or email, day or night. This service is provided at no extra charge to you, with the exception of the Returns Processing Fee for select product categories. When you use FBA, your time can be spent growing your business or taking a vacation, rather than managing customer service
- FBA returns: For orders from the Amazon website that Amazon fulfills, we will manage all customer service associated with fulfillment of your FBA products. Our Online Returns Center provides customers with help pages and details about how to contact us in case of concerns. If the customer wants to return a product, we direct them to our convenient Online Returns Center. Read more about FBA policies regarding Customer Returns for Orders Placed on Amazon.
Amazon services let your business scale quickly
Amazon fulfillment centers are built with your inventory in mind, and there’s no minimum for the number of products you send. Amazon handle the details to save you time, so you can focus on your business. FBA’s specialized services can help you grow your business without new investments in capital or staffing:
- FBA Small and Light: Reduce the cost of fulfilling orders for low-cost, small, and lightweight FBA inventory.
- FBA Subscribe & Save: Offer discounts on eligible FBA products for repeat customers.
- FBA Pan-EU: Offer fast delivery in Prime-eligible European countries.
- FBA Export: At no extra charge, expand your FBA business to more than 100 countries—minus the complexities of international selling.
- Multi-Channel Fulfillment: Sell from your own or third-party ecommerce sites, with Amazon picking, packing, and shipping to your customers.
Pay as you go—you are charged for storage space and the orders Amazon fulfill. The cost of shipping is included in your fees, with no extra charge for Amazon Prime FREE Two-Day Shipping and free shipping on eligible orders. Fees for Selling on Amazon and optional services may apply.
Who this course is for:
- Who is interested in Amazon FBA
- Who is interested in E-Commerce
Download : Here
Decryption Key : aLcbfuyY2e5DhuYe_IqDaQ