Advanced Web Hacking course talks about a wealth of hacking techniques to compromise web applications, APIs, and associated endpoints. This course focuses on specific areas of app-sec and on advanced vulnerability identification and exploitation techniques (especially server-side flaws). This hands-on course covers neat, new, and ridiculous hacks which affected real-life products and have found mentioned in real bug-bounty programs. In this course, vulnerabilities selected are ones that typically go undetected by modern scanners, or the exploitation techniques are not so well known.
You will be able to:
- Effectively exfiltrate data using Out of Band Techniques for certain vulnerabilities
- Pen Test encrypted parameters to find vulnerabilities
- Learn how to bypass SSO functionalities
- Find SQL injection vulnerabilities not detected by Automated tools
- Break weak crypto implementations
- Learn ways to bypass password reset functionalities
Download and Backup:-
No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.
This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.