Adobe Illustrator Crash Course
Master Adobe Illustrator with this in-depth training for all levels.
What you’ll learn
- Designing logos
- Creating vector illustrations
- Turning photographs into vector artwork
- Vectorizing and colorizing traced hand drawings
- Preparing graphics for web and print
- Designing infographics
- Working with type in creative ways
- Ideally Illustrator CC (Creative Cloud).
- Prior knowledge is not needed
- Exercise Files and Study Guides are provided
This course has been purposely designed for users of all experiences, from complete beginners to existing Illustrator users, who want to take their skills to the next level.
“The course has great content, well explained and having you feeling confident with the software at the end.”
More about Adobe Illustrator:
- Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics application that lets you create logos, icons, sketches, typography and complex illustrations for print, web, interactive, video and mobile devices.
- Its time saving features allow users to create work quickly and efficiently at the highest professional standard.
A closer look at what you will learn:
- The next two chapters will teach you everything you need to know about working with objects in Illustrator.
- Next up, in the drawing section of the course, master drawing modes, the Pen tool, Curvature tool and all the different ways you can draw and manipulate paths.
- Next learn about the different types of Brushes and how to make the most of their unique features.
- In the next chapters you will learn about tracing photographs with a powerful feature called Image Trace and everything you need to know about adding type to your illustrations.
Martin is an Adobe Certified Instructor –voted as one of the Top 10 Adobe instructors in the world – with years of experience teaching in classrooms, seminars and webinars.
This course includes really great and useful practical exercises for each chapter. Seriously, there’s nothing I would’ve wanted to change about this course. A great masterclass for beginners to learn fast and start being a graphic designer.
Who will find it useful:
- Perfect for anyone looking to start or develop their career in the creative industry.
- Complete beginners will be able to master the software from the very beginning to the most advanced features.
- Self-taught users and existing professionals can use the course to take their skills and knowledge to the next level, refine their workflows and learn to do everything the right way!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Illustrator.