Acorn Tv (1 Year) Give Away Account

PROS

Commercial-free library of British, European, and Oceanic shows, including originals and exclusives.

• Inexpensive.
  • Four simultaneous streams.
  • Dedicated Schedules section for arriving and departing shows.

CONS

• Streaming resolution limited to 720p.
  • No offline downloads.
  • Lacks profiles and recommendations.
  • Some stutters on the web interface.

What Can I Watch on Acorn TV?

Your geographic location determines exactly which shows you can watch on Acorn TV, so this review strictly concerns the US version of the service. Acorn TV includes shows from many countries, such as Australia (Network Ten, Nine, ABC Network), UK (ITV, BBC One, Channel 4, BBC Four), Canada (CBC), France (TF1), Italy (RAI), Ireland (RTE), and New Zealand (TVNZ). Not all shows are available from all these networks, but Acorn TV’s geographic range is impressive.

You may also have come across BritBox, another British-television-focused streaming service. Acorn TV and BritBox share some of the same sources of content, such as ITV and Channel 4, but they are independent services operated by separate entities. Acorn TV is owned by RLJ Entertainment, a subsidiary of AMC, while BritBox is a joint venture of BBC and ITV. Acorn TV is also available in far more countries than BritBox. For instance, apart from the US, you can get Acorn TV in Argentina, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Africa, Spain, and Sweden, just to name a few countries. It’s also available as an Apple TV or Prime Video channel, and several other subscription platforms. BritBox is only available in the US and Canada.

Costs and Platform

Acorn TV is $5.99 per month, but you can get a discount if you opt for the annual plan, which costs $59.99. The service also offers a seven-day trial, but you need to enter payment details during the signup process. Acorn TV’s pricing is competitive with other services. For instance, Hulu matches Acorn TV’s price, while the more expensive Netflix and Amazon Prime Video both start at $8.99 per month. Apple TV+ undercuts all of those services with a price of only $4.99 per month, while Disney+ costs slightly more at $6.99 per month.

Giveaway free Only 1 account for 1 Year
https://dlsharefile.com/file/NmU4MGQ0M2Qt

Why put the password on a different download, then the file in another download, and so on? Freacking annoying.

Also, my antivirus and antimalware goes crazy when downloading this.

I advise anyone NOT to download these files.

1 Like

should not invest time in it anyways, it was probably made using a BIN, which has been patched and the account will stop working in few hours.

Malwarebytes blocked the site as I proceeded to download. Was that a free virus/malware giveaway with password which is nowhere to be found?

Sorry But TBH IDK why the file has some virus or malware cause I didn’t put any … I’m really sorry. Here is the Email and password for the account … IP: USA

[email protected] (1 Year)
Acorn1

No account with that email address exists.

Geeting this message with Malwarebytes:

Website blocked due to a suspicious top level domain (TLD)

Website blocked: storage1.xyz