[2021] Ultimate Transcription And Captioning Course

Become a Medical Transcriptionist on Upwork | Master Tools for Creating Video Captions and Subtitles

What you’ll learn

• Unlike Other Courses, Here You’ll Also Discover How to Use Automated Transcription or Captioning Tools!
  • Learn about the Best Free/Paid Transcription and Captioning Tools to Use

Requirements

• You must know English

Description

Get 2 Courses In 1 – Both Captioning and Transcription

My name is Nitay, an Instructor with one main wish!

Bringing your knowledge of captioning and transcription to a whole new level through a series of fun video lessons.

Uncover Pro Methods From An Expert: Learn From An Experienced Transcriptionist And Freelancer For More Than 5 Years.

Discover The Biggest Market For Freelancing Jobs: Learn How To Get Captioning And Transcription Jobs On Upwork, Exclusive Information You Won’t Find In Any Other Transcription Or Captioning Course.

Time Is Money: Become An Expert Transcriptionist Within A Few Hours Of Content-filled Lessons, Instead of Wasting Precious time In Search Of Incomplete Information On The Web.

Who this course is for:

• Anyone who desires to save hours of valuable time and start working right away

Download Link

Thanks apparently parts 3 4 and 5 ?? are missing in the download site (drive) But anyway, thanks!

Part 4 and 5 contain links to assignments, and that would only work if you purchase the course.

ohhkeyyy. Well that´s it thank you useful stuff. Indeed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To my knowledge there is no way to download assignments or exams from Udemy, if anyone knows of a way or a tool or something like that, I’ll gladly upload the full course, since I actually have it.

If you’ve subscribed to a particular course, download the exercises and upload them seperately.

thanks for sharing brother