- Fortnite HTTP(s)
- Fortnite Socks4
- Fortnite Socks5
- Google Passed HTTP(s)
- Google Passed Socks4
- Google Passed Socks5
- Minecraft HTTP(s)
- Minecraft Socks4
- Minecraft Socks5
- Netflix Socks4
- USA HTTP(s)
- USA Socks4
- USA Socks5
thanks for share
how to use this bro?
What is a proxy list?
A proxy list is a list of alternate IP addresses derived from proxy servers and can vary in type such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, SOCKS5 and more. This article will discuss the different versions of proxy lists and the main uses for them.
SOCKS/SOCKS5 Proxy List
A SOCKS proxy list offers more secure proxies as the proxy server routes traffic through a firewall while facilitating the exchange of information packets between a client and an external server. SOCKS will route any traffic from any program or other protocols. A SOCKS5 list is a more secure list that functions the same as its SOCKS counterpart but adds a level of authentication by only allowing those with the right credentials the authorization to access the server. Proxies sold within these lists all work with this protocol but the differences between SOCKS protocols is their ability to support applications. If you are required to work with TCP or UDP applications, this is the type of proxies you need.
How to manually set up a proxy
- To access the Windows Settings menu, press the Windows + I keys simultaneously.
- On Windows 10, click Settings > Network & Internet > Proxy. On Windows 8 systems, click Settings > Network Proxy.
- Scroll down to “Manual proxy setup” and set the “Use a Proxy Server” switch to On.
- In the address field, type the proxy server name or IP address. In the Port field, enter the proxy port number. You can get these from your IT support tech.
- If the proxy server is protected by a password, select the “Proxy server requires password” checkbox. Enter your account name and password in the Username and Password fields.
- Click Save.
thanks for these
if you wwant to check which working
go to : https://hidemy.name/en/proxy-checker/
link expired plz post any backup link thankyou!!!