$2 [150 Rupees] Netflix Premium Subscription Auto-Renewal Accounts

Mode of payment:

BHIM / UPI

Paytm

Don’t ask me for paypal

Google Pay

PM me for Payment details @ hacker as soon as we receive the payment we’ll immediately send you the Netflix Account Details.

Notes

All accounts were well checked before passing it to you & are cracked with private proxies and recently leaked combo lists that are nowhere available + we have a reputed name here we will never resell the same batch to anyone else here or outside, when we deliver the batch to you, we immediately remove it from our database.

As there will be no replacement given if you fckup then he must be sharing accounts with too many people.

Any Invalid Account On First Login Can Be Replaced

Notes for buyers beforehand.

Things they should not do!

1. You are NOT allowed to change the password or anything on the accounts provided.
  2. You are requested NOT to modify anything on the account related to billing info, plans & preferences.
  3. You are not allowed to Edit or Delete existing data or change any settings on the accounts.
  4. Do Not Use VPN! - Make Sure Your IP is Clean
  5. Strictly 1 device login only!
  6. Please don’t change Account Profiles.
  7. Replacement was provided only If the first login failed
  8. Plans can be random, we are not sure about the plans (Don’t ask me for plan information)

Disclaimer

Look all these accounts are Cracked! Yes!

Remember to not do anything that will trigger an alert to the account holder that something is fishy!

Nothing will happen to you, like police catching your collar or any bullshit. You’re in safe hands!

Any Invalid Account On First Login Can Be Replaced

Please read the above content before pinging me

10 Likes

Access duration for account??

1 Like

I am interested to buy

Thank you
Sanjeev

i want buy it broo thanks

is this valid anymore?

Can you share payment link ? please explain how to make payment I’m bit confussed also clarify where can we use this NF account ? In mobile, Laptop ? Or TV ?

1 Like

The details you need are in the first post. Please read.

Hi I am interested to buy this please let me know how to make the payment to get the account details.

I want to buy 20 accounts from you, how much is it?

LOOKING FORWARD to IT. WHEN MY NETFLIX EXPIRES, SURELY I WILL BUY. I AM JUST CURIOUS HOW LONG THIS SHOP WILL LAST. MOREOVER, POSITIVE COMMENTS WILL HELP, I GUESS. GOOD LUCK

I ready to take this Offer and Pay

I want to buy Account how I contact you @hacker

Hi buddy can you send me the details

Welcome to the forums. Unlike other forums, we encourage our members to actually read posts to get a clear understanding of how things work.

All info is mentioned in the first post.

I will be taking one soon as i make a few Ebook sells i read all the info and it sounds great and i wish you all the best of bussiness and i hope you do the same for me because it all seems to be getting harder and harder to run an online business but i am old school that may be my problem. The old saying goes you cant teach and old dog new tricks anf if you cant pwn his @zz. LoL jk anyways soon as i make a few sells i will msg you. :]