🟠 $18 Autodesk ✦ STUDENT ACCOUNT WITH 48 APPS ✦ 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION RENEWABLE ✦ PRIVATE ACCOUNT ✦ Worth +$10,000

$18 Autodesk STUDENT ACCOUNT WITH 48 APPS 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION RENEWABLE✦ PRIVATE ACCOUNT✦ Worth +$10,000

If you are Engineering Student or Work in an Engineering Company or Have an Academy to Teach Design & Analysis with this tools, this pack below is best for you

These are Private Account for duration of 1 year which will be Renewable, Not cracked, Under my control, So No Worries, You can change Pass

MH

What’s best to download directly from official website with license and use it

I have friends who teach design and analysis to mechanical & electrical engineers, they purchase this license for single products in $2000 like for Autocad, while Inventor and other suite for $3000-4000, so this pack is best.

Also, sometimes softwares downloaded from internet has some features not working, as softwares need to be cracked to let go of some features.

Countries where there are more laws on piracy & copyrights, this is best for them.

Mode of payment

PayPal

BHMI/UPI/Phonepe

Google Pay

Paytm

Bitcoin / Crypto

PM for Payment details @Red_Orange as soon as the payment is received the account credentials for login will be sent.

Delivery

Time will be within 5-10 min

Notes

Things buyers should do/not do!

1. You are NOT Allowed to Share the account with anyone
  2. You can change Password after login
  3. You can download the softwares as soon as login
  4. As this account are under my control, you need not have to worry for 1 year, Just don’t change anything inside, except password

These are not cracked accounts, but PRIVATE ACCOUNTS under my control, so no need to worry, you can change pass, this shouldn’t be shared. Stictly used by 1 person, yes can download and use on other devices.

Refund Policy

Refundalbe only if can’t deliver the account, No refunds after delivery and No replacements, this accounts are private account, don’t do anything suspicious like changing any details in account, Can guarantee account for 1 year If you run it well. If you get stuck by not ur fault, i’ll be ready to help.

5 Likes

Great service provider, highly recommend :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks for Lovely Feedback, Appreciate :heart:

1 Like

hello I am very interested in this how do we proceed about this.
tanks

1 Like

Hello Red, I’m interested in this, but I am new to site and still have yet to learn how to PM here.

@victor_kelly-gliddon
@Xandrift

PM Sent, Check Inbox :heart:

2 Likes

Great customer service, Details listed above are legit. I am very happy with this purchase!!

2 Likes

@Xandrift I’m honoured in serving you :heart: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just ordered a subscription, logged in and installed the apps I needed :smiley: Great and fast customer service! Thank you Red.

1 Like

@m1zz Thanks for Awesome Feedback :heart: :slight_smile:

1 Like