$15 Get Your Own Telegram Bot

download

Hi, I want to offer my service, which is to make a telegram bot about mirror bot.

What can this mirror bot do?
This bot can:

• Mirror direct download links, Torrent, and Telegram files to Google Drive
  • Mirror Mega,nz links to Google Drive
  • Copy files from someone’s Drive to your Drive (Using Autorclone)
  • Download/Upload progress, Speeds and ETAs
  • Mirror all yt-dlp supported links
  • Docker support
  • Uploading to Team Drive
  • Index Link support
  • Service Account support
  • Delete files from Drive
  • Multiple Trackers support
  • Shell and Executor
  • Add sudo users
  • Extract password protected files
  • Extract these filetypes and uploads to Google Drive
    ZIP, RAR, TAR, 7z, ISO, WIM, CAB, GZIP, BZIP2, APM, ARJ, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, LZH, LZMA, LZMA2, MBR, MSI, MSLZ, NSIS, NTFS, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, XAR, Z, TAR.XZ
  • Support direct links
    mediafire, letsupload,io, hxfile,co, anonfiles,com, bayfiles,com, antfiles, fembed,com, fembed,net, femax20,com, layarkacaxxi,icu, fcdnstream, sbplay,org, naniplay,com, naniplay,nanime,in, naniplay,nanime,biz, sbembed,com, streamtape,com, streamsb,net, feurl,com, upload,ee, pixeldrain,com, racaty,net, 1fichier,com, 1drv,ms (Only works for file not folder or business account), uptobox,com (Uptobox account must be premium) and solidfiles,com

Note: If you are interested in making it yourself, I can give you the tutorial address. It’s just that to make this bot you need a lot of tools and accounts, including:

• A lot of Gmail acc
  • Heroku acc
  • Github acc
  • Python
  • Cloudfire acc
  • Gist
  • Google Group
  • API from each Drive that you want to use
  • Google Team Drive (YOU MUST BE THE OWNER NOT A MEMBER). IF YOU’RE USING SHARED DRIVE AS A MEMBER, IT’S USELESS. ( YOU CAN’T EVEN MAKE THIS WITHOUT BUYING TEAM DRIVE).

And many more complicated things. Estimated time to make this bot, in between 30 minutes - 3 hours, it depend on your understanding. but, if you don’t WANT to involve with complicated thing that cost your time, I’M HERE FOR YOU, BUDDY. :blush:

For $15 I can provide a service to install the bot

**If it to much for you, i can only lower it to $12. **
That’s because i only get $5 - $2 for my service. The rest is, i have to buy the team shared drive for the bot to work.

Hope you understand. :pray:

PLUS, i will give you IDM lifetime access, no crack no hack. You can use your name or personal email.

So,
If you’re curious about this bot, and want to try it, hit me your telegram acc.

If you’re asking, why should i use telegram? The answer is simple.
BECAUSE TELEGRAM HAS UNLIMITED STORAGE. :grinning:

Refund policy
There is no REFUND, That’s because when I’m delivering the bot to you, i’ve tried first before give it to you.

What if the bot doesn’t work?
I will personally make it again (but this is unnecessary, because you and me have to TRY IT in the same group/channel on telegram, this is to AVOID SCAM FROM BOTH SIDES

You will get my full assistant if you buy it in the Full Price. (Plus, bonus IDM lifetime access).

What about if i buy in $12 price do you won’t help me?
(I will help you of course. But you won’t get IDM lifetime access)

What can i get with $15/$12!

• You will get 1 mirror bot.
  • You will get 1 website to access your Drive.
  • You can operate your bot both from PC or mobile.
  • And much more. :sweat_smile:

What you can’t do with the bot!

• Please be aware form uploading copyrighted content.
  • Please do not abuse the bot.
  • Please use it wisely.
  • Do not upload more than 1TB per day ( actually, u can upload up to 75TB per day, but for safety, just upload 1TB per day)
  • Do not watch online from Drive, because i used free tier cloudfire, if i have to use premium, it will cost your Fortune, buddy. :pray::sweat_smile:

How long can you use this bot?
This bot operate for 550 Hours, means = every month you will get 550 Hours to use it.

What about if i’ve spent 550 hours?
You have to wait for next month, every 1st at the beginning of the month.
That’s why, if you want to save more hours, turn off the bot if you don’t want to use it.

“REMEBER TO USE THIS BOT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY”

3 Likes

Just got my bot working great so far no problem and answered all my questions, would recommend it .

1 Like

thank you very much, bro. feel free to ask if you need my assistant. thanks for using my service.
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi! I am interested in getting my own telegram bot so I can redirect files and links to upload them to my Google Drive, can you help me? :slight_smile:

sure, i’ll kindly help you. :blush: