1000+ app mobile source code at ₹600 /8.49$

Hello FREESOFF MEMBERS , This is SPIDEY bringing you an awesome deal exclusively just for FREESOFF MEMBERS

GET 1000+ APP MOBILE SOURCE CODES at 600 /8.49$

AND GET FREE GIFT REACT NATIVE SAAS APP BUILDER FREE

ORIGINAL VALUE=10,000$

MY PRICE=600₹/8.49$

PAYPAL ORDER 8.49$+0.65$=**9.15$**in total to be paid

Full APP LIST:-SEE HERE
MAJOR APP LIST(WILL GET UPDATES):-SEE HERE

DELIVERY TIME -5 to 15 minutes

:white_check_mark: Payment Methods: Paypal & PayTM, UPI accepted!

What You will get
:white_check_mark:PRIVATE GOOGLE DRIVE LINK TO APPS WITH ALL CODES APPROX 40GB IN SIZE
:white_check_mark:IF U WANT YOU WILL ADDED TO PRIVATE TELEGRAM GROUP FOR FUTURE UPDATES AND INCASE OF ANY THING GOES WRONG WITH LINK IT WILL BE UPDATED THERE

:white_check_mark: PayPal fee of 0.65$ is to be paid by the buyer.
:white_check_mark: Check App list before buying
:white_check_mark: Enquire Your Doubts before buying.

PM TO BUY

7 Likes

yes it will help us to analyse how apps get developed in comanies

1 Like

It makes me more professional if I get the source code of apps. I am viewing the code & comparison it with my code. you can call me it’s a practice.

1 Like

Thanx brother can u tell what shud be the price for this?

Thanx brother can u tell me is it worth for you to purchase this at 6.99$?

And Remember This is just a survey I am Not actually selling this at this point of time

can u list which are the apps source code u have?

1 Like

FULL APP BUNDLE LIST

https://mega.nz/file/ChcFFSjb#g2mGdJOA0NOJcmgcaLNQi8S_Fk09M2NwDKZWrJFZcJo

MAJOR APP LIST WHICH WILL GET FUTURE UPDATES
https://mega.nz/file/rhUz3IxQ#wRbI-7PX95M-Zs1XaEuRjt42AMuB5VCBPf0CxW9K1Kw

2 Likes

awesome bro i would like to purchase,…tell me when r u going to sell this … is the price negotiable? i would like to get this for 300 inr

1 Like

Thanks Brother for ur suggested price we will take it into consideration And soon in about next 7 days we will start selling it with proper Documentations

1 Like

I’m waiting for that bro…do notify me when u r ready!

1 Like

Yeah Brother For sure u will be notified

1 Like

Hi, Are These apps available with dashboard?

1 Like

i need the source code

1 Like

if the souce code is under 5$, it will be best. Althogh its your choice.

1 Like

Even i am interested to buy !

i am also intrested to buy

1 Like

What kind of dashboard do u mean php scripts If yes then yes it is includeed

Thanx For suggestion will take into consideration

1 Like

Do u have any license code/purchase code of these apps…
These apps are from codecanyon,
We can’t directly use them without proper license.
If ur ready to provide purchase code then I’m ready to buy them at any cost

1 Like

1 Yes License are provided along with apps with admin panel scripts(if applicable) by this i mean you don’t require any license and if any app requests for license just type random number it will be activated and even then if any app doesn’t work from main apps u will be given simliar alternative to that app
2 yes They are from many sources
3 Even if u buy from codecanyon You can’t directly go and publish U need to make a lil bit changes like colour changes design changes app name app identification and the content of app and if u publish without any changes or without changing any content of app your app will obviously get suspended from play console Even if u buy from codecanyn or any other selling website

And moreover If u want to go all in u can offcourse go and buy from original creator

This is just a bundle to help beginner look at the source code and learn from it And if u know a lil bit of coding you can easily add your own content or change the required things of which instructions are provided in the documentation And publish it to playstore without any issues

If u take a look at the end of any codecanyon app the developer also offers reskin app Because u just can’t go and publish any app as it as you purchased because it is against play console policies Reskin only includes basic things like logo,app color,splash screen,app identification package, addmob ids ,app name

I hope i have cleared all your doubts

2 Likes