[100% Off] Front End Web Development Master Course for 2021 Free UDEMY Course Coupon

What you’ll learn

• HTML5 Basics

• Advanced HTML5

• CSS3 Basics

• Advanced CSS3

• JavaScript Basics

• Advanced JavaScript

• jQuery Basics

• Advanced jQuery

• Bootstrap 4 Basics

• Advanced Bootstrap 4

• SVG Basics

• Advanced SVG

• Sublime Text 3 (Text Editor)

• Atom (Text Editor)

• Visual Studio Code (Text Editor)

• Brackets (Text Editor)

• Google Chrome (Web Browser)

• Firefox Developer Edition (Web Browser)

• Firefox (Web Browser)

• Opera (Web Browser)

• Microsoft Edge (Web Browser)

Enroll Here: Link

Code: TRY10FREE112101

4 Likes

Please update this i need it please. Thank you sir.

er… If some (lucky) soul could have redeem the code
(here it says
Este cupón ha excedido el número máximo de canjes posibles y ya no puede utilizarse.)
Please… lucky soul… plase upload it to mega o drive , yes?
Code no longer active. Sorry.

Found this but haven’t tested Download - Send.cm

3 Likes

The coupon has expired it was for one day only.Sorry! People have posted download links of the course if you want.

@TeacherALvaro Here you go, the course with the coupon still fresh, make quick: https://www.udemy.com/course/learn-front-end-development/?couponCode=TRY10FREE112102

thanks am_AB . Done. Much obligued :slight_smile:
See ya…!

1 Like

@TeacherALvaro Anytime my friend! If, for any reason you need to view the course offline, here’s a good downloader Releases · heliomarpm/udemy-downloader-gui · GitHub

Can I use this method to download any course or only the ones I’ve registered for?

1 Like

Only for your subscribed courses

@Sibijay I’m afraid it’s only for the courses you purchased, please note that it doesn’t let you download exams, they usually have that term “exam” in them, it allows you to download videos, all attachements and subtitles, no encrypted videos however, the developper said he doesn’t want to integrate the decryption method for encrypted courses, the authors of said courses apparently only wish for their materials to be viewed on the platform, to cut down on “piracy” as they put it.

1 Like

This coupon has exceeded its maximum possible redemptions and can no longer be used.

@hamza_nacer_eddine Then there is nothing more to do, except to wait for a new coupon to appear.

1 Like